Skip to main content

How to make mille crepe cake


MILLE CREPE CAKE



This February is my sister birthday and I think I should make something for celebrate her special day. Then I decided to make this mille crepe cake. Why? because this cake is super easy to make. The ingredients is easy to find on supermarket near my house and not that expensive, so yeah I choose this cake. But! the thing is, that these cake little bit tiring me up because looots of the layers I should make, I need to pour and cook a dozens times, but I enjoyed it :') hehehe. So let's get started!

Ingredients:
Crepe:
6 eggs 
2/3 cocoa powder
1 1/2 cups flour
6 tbsp unsalted butter
3 cups milk
9 tbsp sugar
pinch of salt




Steps:
◇ First, melt the butter on the pan and pour the milk. Heat the milk mixture until it's warm . And then add the sugar and salt.
◇ In the separate bowl, mix the flour and cocoa powder. After that, add the eggs and mix it with mixer.
◇ After the eggs and flour mixed, pour the mixture of milk and mix it with mixer again.
◇ The batter texture will little bit watery.
◇ Heat the pan, don't pour oil or butter. You should use non sticky pan.
◇ Pour the batter to the pan like a pancake but thin version of pancake (crepe). Repeat steps until batter  finished. 
◇ On the plate put one pieces of crepe and then on the top of crepe put some whipped cream. Repeat the steps until the crepes finished. 
For garnish, I make chocolate ganache and put sugar poweder

I hope you enjoy my recipes for mille crepe cake :)






Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Resep Pempek Pistel

PEMPEK PISTEL      Hari ini aku main ke kosan temen yang lokasinya deket banget sama kampusku. Pas masuk makan siang, temenku itu tiba-tiba usul buat masak aja jangan beli (maklum.. anak kosan hehehe). Bingung.. bingung mau masak apa, akhirnya kita pilih buat masak pempek pistel aja, kenapa pempek pistel? karena kebetulan temenku ini anak Bangka jadi resep pempeknya udah di luar kepala lah yaa. Pempek pistel resep mama temenku ini gampang banget untuk dibuat soalnya gak butuh ikan sama sekali. Bahan-bahan yang kita beli mendadak siang-siang aja masih tersedia di ibu sayur.       Btw, FYI Pempek adalah salah satu makanan khas Palembang yang udah terkenal banget se-Indonesia, bahkan mungkin seluruh dunia. Pempek biasanya merupakan campuran antara tepung sagu dan ikan yang udah dihaluskan naaah tapi uniknya pempek pistel ini enggak menggunakan campuran ikan sama sekali bahkan kita pake isian kates. Kates adalah bahasa Bangkanya pepaya (FY...

Hello there!

Hai guys! I'm an Indonesian girl who loves to eat and cook. In this blog I will share a lots of recipes, so all of you can cook easily♡ If you interested about food, this is the right place for you! I'm not only just share an Indonesian food.  I will share the recipes in 2 language, Bahasa Indonesia and English. I hope you guys not confused ◆ ◆ ◆ Hai teman-teman semua! Di blog ini aku akan share resep-resep menarik ke kalian semua, biar kalian bisa masak lebih gampang♡ Jadi kalo kalian tertarik dengan masak, kalian ada di blog yang tepat! Gak hanya resep masakan Indonesia aja yang bakal aku share ke kalian, tapi semua resep masakan yang aku tau pasti aku share nantinya. Aku bakal upload resep dengan 2 bahasa yaitu Bahasa Indonesia dan bahasa inggris. Semoga kalian gak bingung ya. Enjoy! Love ♡

How to make Hotteok ( Korean pancake)

Hi guys!      Today I'm going to upload another recipe. This is one of my favorites food from Korea called Hotteok (almost all the recipes that I share is my favorite food, I'm sorry guys hehe). I think I really influenced by Korea especially their food. When I watched Korean variety show or maybe a drama I always see the actors or the comedian eats hotteok. They eat hotteok when they visited traditional market or when they stroll around the street, and the hotteok is always made by Ahjumma or Ahjussi. Ahjumma is old lady and ahjussi is old man. Every time they eat the hotteok, they never wait until the hotteok is cold and eat it while the hotteok still hot (recomended!).       Hotteok is street food made from flour-oil-water and it's has a many types of filling, then we fry and press it with a  tools that have a unique shapes so the roundy ball batter becoming thin. Crispy on the outside and fluffy soft on the inside. There's a lot filling ...