Skip to main content

Lunch box for today: Jumoekbab a.k.a Korean Rice Balls ^^

     When I'm so busy and don't have much time to cooking, I usually makes something that super easy but tasty and healthy too (mostly not hehe). So today I decided to make jumoekbab. Jumeokbab is one of the Korean recipes that I know since I was a little. Because it's super easy and I don't need to cook the ingredients. Even when I was a little kid, I can make it. When I bring it to my school and the lunch time comes, my friends are going crazy because they super liked it. It's like if I bring 15 balls of jumoekbab they only left 2 balls for me to eat hahaha. 
I don't know this is because my jumoekbab is amazingly tasty or they are just super hungry (still a mystery) :). 
Why kids love jumoekbab is because the delicious ingredients like rice, any types of meats (whatever you like) or veggies and then mix it up with a loooots of mayo! that's why this is one of my favorite recipes, I don't have to wasting so much time when I make this cutie balls.
Jumoekbab is an onigiri in Korean version I think (?) it's because they have a different shape but similar ingredients. So this is my own recipe for Jumeokbab





Ingredients:
◇Rice
◇Sausages
◇Cheese
◇Mayonnaise
◇Gim or seaweed
◇Eggs

How to make Jumeokbab:
◇ First put the rice in to a bowl. Sit the rice and let it cold.  
◇ On the other side, cut a sausages,eggs and cheese into small pieces.
◇ Mix the rice and sausages,eggs and cheese on the same bowl
◇ Put some mayonnaise (so they can stick together), but if you don't like mayonnaise maybe you can use butter.
◇ The last step is cut the gim or maybe you can smack it into a small pieces and mix it with a sausage cheesy rice.

And it's done! Super easy and tasty. You can make it when you want to go to a picnic or maybe for a lunchbox. I hope that my recipes can inspire you guys to make this jumoekbab.



Love



Sekar
#sekarmasak

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Resep Pempek Pistel

PEMPEK PISTEL      Hari ini aku main ke kosan temen yang lokasinya deket banget sama kampusku. Pas masuk makan siang, temenku itu tiba-tiba usul buat masak aja jangan beli (maklum.. anak kosan hehehe). Bingung.. bingung mau masak apa, akhirnya kita pilih buat masak pempek pistel aja, kenapa pempek pistel? karena kebetulan temenku ini anak Bangka jadi resep pempeknya udah di luar kepala lah yaa. Pempek pistel resep mama temenku ini gampang banget untuk dibuat soalnya gak butuh ikan sama sekali. Bahan-bahan yang kita beli mendadak siang-siang aja masih tersedia di ibu sayur.       Btw, FYI Pempek adalah salah satu makanan khas Palembang yang udah terkenal banget se-Indonesia, bahkan mungkin seluruh dunia. Pempek biasanya merupakan campuran antara tepung sagu dan ikan yang udah dihaluskan naaah tapi uniknya pempek pistel ini enggak menggunakan campuran ikan sama sekali bahkan kita pake isian kates. Kates adalah bahasa Bangkanya pepaya (FY...

Hello there!

Hai guys! I'm an Indonesian girl who loves to eat and cook. In this blog I will share a lots of recipes, so all of you can cook easily♡ If you interested about food, this is the right place for you! I'm not only just share an Indonesian food.  I will share the recipes in 2 language, Bahasa Indonesia and English. I hope you guys not confused ◆ ◆ ◆ Hai teman-teman semua! Di blog ini aku akan share resep-resep menarik ke kalian semua, biar kalian bisa masak lebih gampang♡ Jadi kalo kalian tertarik dengan masak, kalian ada di blog yang tepat! Gak hanya resep masakan Indonesia aja yang bakal aku share ke kalian, tapi semua resep masakan yang aku tau pasti aku share nantinya. Aku bakal upload resep dengan 2 bahasa yaitu Bahasa Indonesia dan bahasa inggris. Semoga kalian gak bingung ya. Enjoy! Love ♡

How to make Hotteok ( Korean pancake)

Hi guys!      Today I'm going to upload another recipe. This is one of my favorites food from Korea called Hotteok (almost all the recipes that I share is my favorite food, I'm sorry guys hehe). I think I really influenced by Korea especially their food. When I watched Korean variety show or maybe a drama I always see the actors or the comedian eats hotteok. They eat hotteok when they visited traditional market or when they stroll around the street, and the hotteok is always made by Ahjumma or Ahjussi. Ahjumma is old lady and ahjussi is old man. Every time they eat the hotteok, they never wait until the hotteok is cold and eat it while the hotteok still hot (recomended!).       Hotteok is street food made from flour-oil-water and it's has a many types of filling, then we fry and press it with a  tools that have a unique shapes so the roundy ball batter becoming thin. Crispy on the outside and fluffy soft on the inside. There's a lot filling ...