Skip to main content

How to make tteokbokki

TTEOKBOKKI


Today I'm going to share to you guys how to make tteokbokki. If you a big fans of Korean things, you must know what this red-spicy-chewy food. 
Tteokbokki is the most popular Korean snacks that usually sold in street and a lots of people love it. Tteokbokki has unique flavor, it has sweet,spicy and little bit salty. Tteok (the silinder things) made from sticky rice flour. We can make it by ourselves or buy it on Korea grocery store like LOTTE. So let's start :)

Ingredients:
◇ 2 bolied eggs
◇ 1 sheets eommuk or if you don't have it you can use fish balls
◇ 1/2 bratswurst sausage (optional)
◇ 8 chilli pepper
◇ 2 tbsp Gochujang (Korean pepper paste)
◇ 1 tbsp Gochugaru (Korean pepper flakes)
◇ 1 tbsp sugar (if you don't like it to sweet, you can adjust to you preferences)
◇ 1 1/2 cups water
◇ 1 cup tteok
◇ 3 green onion cut it big
◇ 1 cup of cabbage

steps:
◇ First on small bowl we mix the Gochujang, Gochugaru, sugar and chili pepper. 
◇ On the pan pour the water and the mixtures of Gochujang. Stir it until boiled.


◇ After the water boiled, put the eggs, tteok, eommuk, and bratswurst.
◇ Boiled longer until the water soak in the eggs and tteok.
◇ Put the cabbage
◇ Put some green onions for flavor and garnish
◇ Tteokbokki ready to serve :)






NOTE!


this is tteok and mixtures of Gochujang




eommuk

Gochujang



#sekarmasak

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Resep Pempek Pistel

PEMPEK PISTEL      Hari ini aku main ke kosan temen yang lokasinya deket banget sama kampusku. Pas masuk makan siang, temenku itu tiba-tiba usul buat masak aja jangan beli (maklum.. anak kosan hehehe). Bingung.. bingung mau masak apa, akhirnya kita pilih buat masak pempek pistel aja, kenapa pempek pistel? karena kebetulan temenku ini anak Bangka jadi resep pempeknya udah di luar kepala lah yaa. Pempek pistel resep mama temenku ini gampang banget untuk dibuat soalnya gak butuh ikan sama sekali. Bahan-bahan yang kita beli mendadak siang-siang aja masih tersedia di ibu sayur.       Btw, FYI Pempek adalah salah satu makanan khas Palembang yang udah terkenal banget se-Indonesia, bahkan mungkin seluruh dunia. Pempek biasanya merupakan campuran antara tepung sagu dan ikan yang udah dihaluskan naaah tapi uniknya pempek pistel ini enggak menggunakan campuran ikan sama sekali bahkan kita pake isian kates. Kates adalah bahasa Bangkanya pepaya (FY...

Hello there!

Hai guys! I'm an Indonesian girl who loves to eat and cook. In this blog I will share a lots of recipes, so all of you can cook easily♡ If you interested about food, this is the right place for you! I'm not only just share an Indonesian food.  I will share the recipes in 2 language, Bahasa Indonesia and English. I hope you guys not confused ◆ ◆ ◆ Hai teman-teman semua! Di blog ini aku akan share resep-resep menarik ke kalian semua, biar kalian bisa masak lebih gampang♡ Jadi kalo kalian tertarik dengan masak, kalian ada di blog yang tepat! Gak hanya resep masakan Indonesia aja yang bakal aku share ke kalian, tapi semua resep masakan yang aku tau pasti aku share nantinya. Aku bakal upload resep dengan 2 bahasa yaitu Bahasa Indonesia dan bahasa inggris. Semoga kalian gak bingung ya. Enjoy! Love ♡

How to make Hotteok ( Korean pancake)

Hi guys!      Today I'm going to upload another recipe. This is one of my favorites food from Korea called Hotteok (almost all the recipes that I share is my favorite food, I'm sorry guys hehe). I think I really influenced by Korea especially their food. When I watched Korean variety show or maybe a drama I always see the actors or the comedian eats hotteok. They eat hotteok when they visited traditional market or when they stroll around the street, and the hotteok is always made by Ahjumma or Ahjussi. Ahjumma is old lady and ahjussi is old man. Every time they eat the hotteok, they never wait until the hotteok is cold and eat it while the hotteok still hot (recomended!).       Hotteok is street food made from flour-oil-water and it's has a many types of filling, then we fry and press it with a  tools that have a unique shapes so the roundy ball batter becoming thin. Crispy on the outside and fluffy soft on the inside. There's a lot filling ...