Skip to main content

Banana nuggets recipes

     Sometimes or maybe most of the time I always craving something to eat. And I really enjoy snacking! hehehe snacking is the best things to do when I studying or after doing my house chores, I feel like my brain and body can work properly if I eat properly too :') But the problem is, the snack that we bought from stores mostly not healthy and contains a lot of chemicals and that's not good for our body. Yeah, I know maybe not all of the snack is bad, but I still prefer to cooked food by myself. 
     There's a lot of new kind of food that we can never imagine before, in Indonesia we called that new food as the "jajanan hype or hype snack". The hype snack means a really famous food and most of people want to eat it, not just because the food is tasty but because it is pretty enough for us to post it on our social media. The hype food that I know is like a black burger, a charcoal ice cream, or maybe a wasabi ice cream! sounds great right:)
     When you stroll around street foods in Jakarta you can easily found out that jajanan hype. Indonesia has a lot of teenagers and they think if they post on their social media while eating that hype snacks or food they are the coolest kid on the school hahaha (this is true.. :D). One of the snacks that I know that really reaaaaally famous right now in Indonesia is banana nuggets. They said if we want to eat this banana nuggets we need to pre-order or we should wait in a line for more than 20 minutes! It's crazy *sigh*. I was really curious but I don't want to wait that long, and then I think I can make it because I just need change the chicken on my chicken nugget recipes to banana. 
And this is the recipe for the banana nuggets :)

Ingredients:
◇ 100gr flour
◇ 3 eggs
◇ 1 tbsp sugar
◇ 3 tbsp milk powder
◇ 4 banana (medium)
◇ bread crumbs or panko for coating the nugget

How to make banana nugget/ steps:
◇ Crush the banana and then put 100gr of flour, 1tbsp sugar, 3 tbsp milk powder, and 2 eggs and mix them together




◇ Then we need to steam or baked this batter for 15-20 minutes

◇ Cut this banana "bread" into a nugget shape
◇ Crack 1 egg in the bowl, pour bread crumb and flour on the separate bowl
◇ Coat the banana bread into a flour-egg-bread crumb
◇ Put them into refrigerator for 1 hour so the bread crumb will stick on the nugget
◇After 1 hour, take out the nugget from refrigerator and fry it
◇ You can choose the topping up to you. In this banana nugget I put a chocolate powder.



*FYI you can keep it on refrigerator for 3 month and then fry them♡*


Love


Sekar


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Resep Pempek Pistel

PEMPEK PISTEL      Hari ini aku main ke kosan temen yang lokasinya deket banget sama kampusku. Pas masuk makan siang, temenku itu tiba-tiba usul buat masak aja jangan beli (maklum.. anak kosan hehehe). Bingung.. bingung mau masak apa, akhirnya kita pilih buat masak pempek pistel aja, kenapa pempek pistel? karena kebetulan temenku ini anak Bangka jadi resep pempeknya udah di luar kepala lah yaa. Pempek pistel resep mama temenku ini gampang banget untuk dibuat soalnya gak butuh ikan sama sekali. Bahan-bahan yang kita beli mendadak siang-siang aja masih tersedia di ibu sayur.       Btw, FYI Pempek adalah salah satu makanan khas Palembang yang udah terkenal banget se-Indonesia, bahkan mungkin seluruh dunia. Pempek biasanya merupakan campuran antara tepung sagu dan ikan yang udah dihaluskan naaah tapi uniknya pempek pistel ini enggak menggunakan campuran ikan sama sekali bahkan kita pake isian kates. Kates adalah bahasa Bangkanya pepaya (FY...

Hello there!

Hai guys! I'm an Indonesian girl who loves to eat and cook. In this blog I will share a lots of recipes, so all of you can cook easily♡ If you interested about food, this is the right place for you! I'm not only just share an Indonesian food.  I will share the recipes in 2 language, Bahasa Indonesia and English. I hope you guys not confused ◆ ◆ ◆ Hai teman-teman semua! Di blog ini aku akan share resep-resep menarik ke kalian semua, biar kalian bisa masak lebih gampang♡ Jadi kalo kalian tertarik dengan masak, kalian ada di blog yang tepat! Gak hanya resep masakan Indonesia aja yang bakal aku share ke kalian, tapi semua resep masakan yang aku tau pasti aku share nantinya. Aku bakal upload resep dengan 2 bahasa yaitu Bahasa Indonesia dan bahasa inggris. Semoga kalian gak bingung ya. Enjoy! Love ♡

How to make Hotteok ( Korean pancake)

Hi guys!      Today I'm going to upload another recipe. This is one of my favorites food from Korea called Hotteok (almost all the recipes that I share is my favorite food, I'm sorry guys hehe). I think I really influenced by Korea especially their food. When I watched Korean variety show or maybe a drama I always see the actors or the comedian eats hotteok. They eat hotteok when they visited traditional market or when they stroll around the street, and the hotteok is always made by Ahjumma or Ahjussi. Ahjumma is old lady and ahjussi is old man. Every time they eat the hotteok, they never wait until the hotteok is cold and eat it while the hotteok still hot (recomended!).       Hotteok is street food made from flour-oil-water and it's has a many types of filling, then we fry and press it with a  tools that have a unique shapes so the roundy ball batter becoming thin. Crispy on the outside and fluffy soft on the inside. There's a lot filling ...